Thursday, October 17, 2013

Season of Change


A new chapter is upon me.  Lot’s of decay of the “old” around me as the season of fall envelopes me.  Loss and change of relationships, old patterns, habits, thoughts, beliefs, and my 2 best friends Madi and Gigi my kitties.  Universe is making space for me to grow again.  As I have asked for it I must open for it like the rose petals do before they fall away.  And it’s again and again.  Just when you feel you got an edge on things or the top…BOOM!  The surface beneath slips, little crumbles, then chunks if that’s what the Universe demands.
Never get too comfortable in one place for it’s the transition space that holds power.  Life is uncomfortable.  It’s up to you to make choices to soothe the discomfort.  Be open to transitions and change just as the rose gently opens, blooms, and decays.  It is the expansion and contraction and all the transitions in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment