Monday, August 6, 2012

Taking Action


Today I take action.  I wasn’t in need of much sleep last night, my mind going creatively in so many directions, looking forward to sunrise.  This is unusual for me because I love the night, not the morning.  However, when this happens I feel relieved and renewed.  The oppressive, density of the Florida heat and humidity absorbs all the way into my brain.  The course of the moon leaving her fullness and towards new, relieves me from agitation and towards creation. 
Taking action today may mean: continuing the many projects I have begun this year; spending time with someone I am challenged having patience with; or enjoying some time with a hobby allowing the power of flow to emerge and create an even higher state of consciousness.  For you see, you cannot force any of these states of awareness to happen, you must wait for it…as with all good things in life, its not on “will’s” time, but God’s time.

No comments:

Post a Comment