Saturday, March 5, 2016

Dream it, believe it.


My life continues to unfold and evolve in the most tremendous ways!  My friend and mentor Moses has been a blessing in so many attributes giving me the strength physically and emotionally to persevere beyond my limitations.  I am changing my views on myself and believing in me, my offerings and my skills.  I am meeting people, mentors and facilitators because of my "right" alignment with universe.  The latest is Elliot Hulse, a youtube sensation in the fitness world.  We had dinner the other eve and ended up sharing the beauty of connection, vibration/energy and the Divine Feminine energy we all encompass.  We discussed yoga, mediation and the importance of balance.  I was so in awe by the direction of the conversation and grateful to find someone to talk with, I cried tears of joy.  He gave me yet another allowance or confirmation that I am on it!  To hold back my beliefs and passions because someone may not understand it is untruthful. I should talk about all the aspects of my knowledge and share my gifts unedited, teach it, and give it.  Yes absolutely fucking give it all and believe there is a higher purpose through me and you that binds us to truth.  The ones who matter and care will get it.  I am a vehicle of the Divine, goddess energy, and this will set me free!

Take hold your power what ever it may be.  A mother (care taker), a father (even if female), an artist, an empath, a seeker, a teacher/mentor, and inventor, or facilitator of growth and run with it!  Don't hold back your gifts God has given you.  Don't play small to fit in or fill some social norms and boxes.  Be too big to fit inside those boxes for you and me are energy beyond the physical body.  We connect with people via energy waves, heart waves and heart brains all bound by universal love.
BE YOU NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment